SJMEA Solo/Ensemble Registration and Documents
Teachers, for solo/ensemble events:
- Register students through Opus Contest at www.opusevent.com See the Tutorial Document below for further information.
- Only students registered by the deadline are eligible for State. Print your invoice and study it carefully. It will reflect your successfully submitted entries. Only students/ensembles listed on this on-time invoice are state eligible.
- Registration Fees are $20/Solo and $20/Ensemble.
- Submit invoice for payment. This is YOUR responsibility, SJMEA will NOT send a bill.
- Remember, you must pay for everyone you register, even if they do not perform. By the registration deadline, you are purchasing a time slot.
- If you have cancellations after the registration deadline, you will still be billed for the cancelled timeslots. Do not alter your printed invoice.
- Do not send checks from families or cash. SJMEA accepts payment from districts, booster clubs, PTA for the full amount of the invoice.
- Under no circumstance should individual families send payment to the SJMEA PO Box.
SJMEA Junior Solo/Ensemble Blank Certificate