SJMEA Solo/Ensemble Registration and Documents
Teachers, for solo/ensemble events:
- Register students on the WMEA website. Instructions provided.
- When you complete all registrations, print an invoice.
- Submit invoice for payment. This is YOUR responsibility, SJMEA will NOT send a bill.
- Remember, you must pay for everyone you register, even if they do not perform. By the registration deadline, you are purchasing a time slot.
- If you have cancellations after the registration deadline, you will still be billed for the cancelled timeslots. Do not alter your printed invoice.
- Do not send checks from families or cash. SJMEA accepts payment from districts, booster clubs, PTA for the full amount of the invoice.
- Under no circumstance should individual families send payment to the SJMEA PO Box.
SJMEA Solo/Ensemble Registration Tutorial
WMEA / WIAA State
SJMEA Junior Solo/Ensemble Blank Certificate